Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11-05-2012


11-05-2012
Hey fam and friends!
Sorry... I have like no time to write this week but how is everyone??
We had transfers and I am going to finish my mission here in
Centenario II with Hermana Ovando!!! I am sooo so happy, it´s ending
out how I was hoping. This week we had some miracles and found some
GREAT people that really can progress... they are so ready for the
gospel! POR FIN!!! We have been working really hard these last 2
transfers... we MIGHT even be able to see a few baptisms before I head
out. We´ll see! But I am excited to get to work with these new
people. We are working a lot on using our time to find people who are
ready... we find a LOT of really awesome people and they read and pray
but are not willing to go to church, so we just can´t use our time
with them because they are not ready yet. Anyway... I feel like I had
a lot to tell you all but I can´t think of any of it right now! Haha,
sorry for the short email!! But I hope all is well there!! LOVE YOU
ALL!!!

--Hermanita Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment