Friday, November 2, 2012

10-27-2012


Buenas!
How is everyone? Sorry this is going to be a short email... I really don´t have much to say for this week! Oscar and Cesar are doing ok... we are going to have to leave Oscar for awhile because he´s not progressing so much, and Cesar we are still teaching but are not going to focus on him so much either.  We met a bunch of his friends (which is nice because now we have this nice little system of protection in the streets because they all know us and stick up for us hahah) and we are going to try and work with some of his friends.  I´m pretty sure that once we start getting them all going it will be a lot easier for them all to change.. the biggest problem is the peer pressure and Cesar just can´t stay strong.  They all really do want to change, just have a long ways to go.  I forgot to share last week.. one of the best lies I have heard on my mission, hahaha. A guy didn´t want to talk to us, so he told us that his uncle is Osama Bin Laden and that they´re not cool with the states and if I want to be safe I better leave his house because Osama should be coming home anytime soon... hahahahah, seriously?!?!? It was hilarious. We both looked at him like ´uh...... FOR REAL?!?´ hahah. Ohhhh the things people say. Anyway... we have transfers this week and I will be starting my last transfer! Ayyy! I really don´t want to leave here, and I don´t want Hermana Ovando to leave either. I would be perfectly content with staying here until the end of my mission and staying with Hermana Ovando. But anything is possible! I guess we´ll see what happens! Anyway... thanks for all that you do!! LOVE YOU ALL!!
 
--Hermana Hunt
 
P.s. Hermana Heyman btw is doing a lot better and is recovering well and will be heading back to Resistencia pretty soon!! Thanks so much for all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment