Tuesday, December 4, 2012

11-27-2012

Ahhh I am so sad!!! I just wrote a big long email that was really great and the power randomly went out and the email got lost!! :( :( boooooo :(. Well... anyway, it was an awesome week!!! First, congratulations to my good friend Aric sparic Farnsworth for getting engaged!!!! I am so happy for you and can`t wait to meet your fiance!! So the big news of the week.. on Sunday they announced that our branch are ward are now combined! I was sad at first but now I think it will be a great opportunity. In a year they want to split it into 2 wards.  Our branch president is now the bishop and he has counselors and everything so that is great.  Also, we have 2 weddings and baptisms coming up next weekend!!! It is SUCH a miracle!!! I am SO excited! We are finally seeing some fruits of our work here.  Yaqui and Daniel will be getting married next week and Yaqui will be getting baptized (he will too I am positive but not yet because he hasn`t gone to church yet. He is going to be a great leader some day!!) and Viviana and Federico (a new couple we found this week... he is an inactive member with a strong testimony and she already knew the church and wanted to be baptized!) should also be getting married and Viviana will be be baptized.  Please pray that all will go well! They both have some obstacles, but hopefully all should go well! Ok sorry for the short email.. the last one was a lot better with more details of all the miracles we have seen this week! But I don`t have time to rewrite it all.  2 weeks left of email and then we`ll be talking in person! Love you all!!!
--Hermanita Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment