Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5-07-2012

Hola Familiaaaa!
Well well, it`s an exciting time here in Formosa, I suppose!  I finally have a companion... Hermana Claro my mini from Posadas! It has been way awesome being with her.. lots of fun! We only have a week and a half left though and then we will see what happens.  They might put me with another mini or put me with a real missionary... we`ll see!  

Exciting news of the week:
  • today we are moving!! I am actually really sad, haha but at least we will be in a nicer apartment and we will be living next door to the other hermanas
  • this week our shower broke and only has freezing cold water, so I washed my hair Argentine style... outside in the clothes washing sink with a cup, haha.  A lot of people here don`t have showers so that`s how they shower every day! Right there in their backyards
  • this week we have a baptism! woooo! Finally! My first baptism here in Formosa.  Her name is Maria and she is the wife of an inactive member. They have the cutest little family, oh my goodness their little boys are soooo dang cute.  Matias is 7 and everyday he asks his mom when they get to go to church again, and Benjamin is 2 and he is always yelling non stop `Hermanas hermanas hermanas!` hahah.  We are really excited for them, they are an awesome family and are going to be great members

Well.. that`s about it for this week! Haha, sorry... boring email! But things are going better in the area.  It`s still been a little rough here but things are improving and we have some pretty good progressing investigators.  We are working hard, and I am 100% focused in the work.  We`ve been so busy that there`s not ever time to think about anything else! Haha, but it`s good... even though it`s sad that the time is flying by so fast, I know I am giving it my all.. which is a really good feeling!  Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!

Hermanita Hunt

P.s. happy birthday to my lovely niece Halle Bally!!! Also, happy birthday to mi hermano Casey a few weeks ago!! Sorry.. forgot to mention it in the blog, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment