Sunday, July 15, 2012

7-09-2012

Dear fam and friends!
Sorry this is going to be really short.  The week was great though! Training is good... I am really enjoying it and my companion and I get along really really well! We are going to be good friends for life I think... we have a lot in common and sometimes make jokes that we are the same person only versions from different countries, haha.  All is well here.  We have some investigators that are progressing here and there but very slowly, and a few that have big obstacles, but we are doing all we can to help them move forward.  This week everyone in our branch was teasing me because I´ve been here for so long, even though really this is only my 4th transfer here I think it´s just because every couple of weeks I show up with a new companion, haha (I´ve had 7 different companions here in one area!).  Our branch president told me that they were going to just put my name on the member register as part of the branch, hahah.  Well... a lot is going on here as usual, but it´s all just the normal mission stuff! I am loving life and enjoying the mission--all of the ups and downs, because there are definitely a lot of both, but it´s all so worth it!  I hope everyone has a fabulous week!!

--Hermanita Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment